Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The end is near...

Last night, while watching Heroes(which could be seen as an act of neglect towards Heroes), Shiloh was shot dead by Sarah. I imagine Shiloh just sat there and shrieked and then laughed and fell down, but you'll have to ask them.

So, the two final champions have emerged at last.
Sarah-the Queen
Cory-the King

They both get a T-shirt, unless I already returned them because no one was playing anymore....

They each have two kills under their belt now. Who will kill the other and take all the glory for themselves? They will not only get the most kills but the winner of the game. Yikes.

On a side note-Did anyone think Shiloh would be in the final three?

2 comments:

Cory said...

I didn't, but I figured the calvin girls might some how slip out of the game. that was one of my paws for including them in the game. Nothing against them though.

sunada said...

she didn't even kill anyone. i'm upset. what the heck?!