Thursday, August 16, 2007

Give me your kill info now

Alright guys, as you all know, Kevin is gone for England. Seeing since I am the other person who updates this blog, you guys should call me up with all of your information on kills and such so that I can post it. Just letting you guys know. And for those of you who are really confused about the safezone thing, you really can't just define a safezone. You can't just call one because you want your get together undisturbed.
For those of you who check the blog, I am making the Calvin goodbye party a safe zone because it is something serious and we should focus on spending time with those who are leaving rather than the game. Take it easy everybody (unless you are still in the game).
Happy Hunting
- Cory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to update that Jillian has been deceased.

Cory said...

Ya, I'll do it...