Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's almost here!

Okay, so the 8/7/07 start has been delayed...sorry. We just want to clue Shiloh in on the game so she actually has a chance to buy a nerf gun and read the rules before she gets shot first(^_^).
We also wanted to see if Tom wanted to play as well, rest assured we will fully explain he can only use nerf guns and not his actual firearms.

Keep on eye on the rules, they get updated from time to time but it will stop once the game starts.

It's almost here guys.

Let the paranoia begin!

Also, a quick vote, who wants churches to be a safe haven? Only during church services? Or at all times like "Sanctury!" in the old times?

4 comments:

Cory said...

church should be a sanctuary at all times. I don't think anyone wants random people running after some one with nerf guns.
Also, I don't think any one should be able to siege a safe point. there should be a "no man's land" to separate the safe points from the area that is sitll considered in the game.
I think this concept should only apply to the safe points though. any where else is fair game.

justineeee said...

so the only nerf gun i could find was the one that shoots balls. is that okay?

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Nerf = Foam
I am providing myself with a slingshot and lots of foam ammo. Consider me the Taliban of Homemade Nerf Action

Cory said...

I don't know. we'll have to discuss it. I'll get back to you both.